Because today that is no longer the Internet is the future every employer should take to be on the Internet is essential for anyone who seek you will find. Having a platform on which to offer our services or products and not only helps us to internationalize our business, but to position ourselves in the digital environment as a reference. The ecommerce is here to stay and more and more users opt for shopping from home, from the phone or from the tablet.
Just look at the data of B2C E-Commerce Survey 2011, which reflects the continued growth of B2C sales in Spain, an increase of almost 20% over the previous year. But do it right. It is common to find websites or blogs that half never finished booting, and that ultimately hurts our brand image. Today people prior to any decision to purchase or consumption contrasts in social networks or do an internet search. Hairdressers, restaurants, gyms, bars, shops of any product … and if you consider the costs of dealing online sales do not outweigh the benefits, focus on enhancing your brand image and provide relevant content situen you as an expert in your industry , so that consumers will remember you when they need a product or service your business branch.
The stakes are clear, so a benchmark in the world of entrepreneurship as Entrepreneur magazine’s dossier dedicated this month to give the keys to start a business online. Like any business you need to develop a business plan which should be present economic and financial plan which details the investment plan, the profit and loss accounts and cash budget.
More and more you buy over the internet and more and more companies set up their online store. The ability to compare prices of many products in a short time is a considerable advantage when buying online, plus you can access products that are not available in our area. Internet gives us the possibility to compare the price of the same product different online stores, so that we can choose the price which represents additional savings to our personal finances. Also increasingly proliferating sites with large discounts and offers striking.
Another advantage that allows online purchase of products is that we can do from anywhere an Internet connection, 24 hours a day. Despite these amenities, there are many risks when buying online.
To avoid future problems, we propose some tips when buying online:
- First of all we perform our purchases on secure sites. These sites usually have distinctive or be grouped under a label that gives them credibility and meet certain standards.
- Read the fine print of the conditions and promotions. However attractive the offer is to see is important not to rush headlong to the product before you read the fine print. We must look to guarantees provided by the seller if providing return service if the freight paid by us or the company, the travel time, etc..
- Knowing how to value the seller on the internet. Before we can consult our online request opinions from other users about the seller, this will give us a general picture of what we can find.
- We must always make the payment through a secure and protected. If we avoid losing our money and not take fright, the page or the seller must provide a secure means of payment.
We all know what it is advertising media like television, radio, newspaper and advertising is already part of us because we are plagued with much publicity and it moves by human consumption by the consumerism that live day by day and already we are immune to advertising.
There are a number of names they recognize by just miss seeing the color or image and we referred to such advertising and that is done by radio, tv, etc.. and now to become part of an evolutionary change the internet and the meaning of “Internet Marketing is a form of online advertising”
The Internet has had tremendous growth since now we can communicate through social networks like facebook, twitter, MSN and other social media, we can navigate and find information of our interest in the search engines as well known as Google or Yahoo and others and when you could have imagined be communicating with family and friends through Skype or MSN around the world as they are the live Webinars a series of meetings or conference call or videoconference between people around the world is not surprising cres? then I’m going with this it has been a sea change the Internet and a growing amount of people who surf the Internet network and now have turned to Internet companies to position themselves in cyberspace to put advertisements whether paid or free and then marketing is positioning in social networks where people are browsing and give them publicity through internet marketing and this is growing and is advancing to a giant leap forward is so that when you go to facebook or some means find social advertising internet marketing.
It is important to know that this article will make more sense for you if you have some time following people earning money online.
Why? Because if so you will have noticed that 99% of them sell info-products.
The Info-Products, as its name implies, are information-based products. That is, they are like courses. Also known as Digital Courses and Multimedia Resources.
Why all sell such products? Why not sell digital cameras, clothing, pet accessories or car parts?
All this has not one but several reasons are:
- Distribution Costs: in countries like the U.S., the postal service works quite efficiently, however, in countries of Latin America, the story changes and especially when it comes to international shipping. The costs increase so that it is not profitable to sell physical products.
- Storage: the info-products you avoid all kinds of work of storing products you sell because it is on a disk drive of your computer.
- Speed of Delivery: because they are digital information products, who buy them can access almost immediately after processing your payment.
- Self-Created: info-products can be created by anyone with a computer and Microsoft Word, plain and simple. Now can you imagine creating a camera?, Or should not have to create it but can you imagine selling only compete against sites like Amazon.com or MercadoLibre.com? Well, with software like Microsoft Word you can create a document then save it as PDF and you can already sell. Obviously we are talking about the most basic choice exists, but the important thing is that this basic level can do something and have your own product.
You see, there are many reasons why most of who live Internet sell info-products and other merchandise.
With this article my intention is not to limit you, but simply to explain why something that is a reality, however yes there are other ways to make money online and if it is an honest and that adds value to the lives of people, I think it is valid and do not try to get away from a path like that.
Communication in marketing should be as vital when using methods and techniques to attract customers, but it seems that we focus so much on investing in marketing rudimentary mechanisms that we have forgotten to communicate with our customers, and this allows our strategies are effective or being exploited exhaustamente.
Before we talk about communication in marketing, we must first understand that it is communication and what are its dimensions. So starting from that point, we understand that communication is the transmission of information from one point to another. That is something we all know and we all understand perfectly, but everything takes a different environment when we understand the dimensions of this concept as we understand communication.
To be able to communicate, disseminate our information simply go for a test to get to our receivers, but the fantastic dimension of communication is the “GAIN INFORMATION” in order to reach even more potential recipients. In the field of physics this is achieved by transistors that amplify the voice to make go further, as was discovered in 1948 by William Shockley and two colleagues, experimenting in the laboratories of the Bell Telephone Company. Now, taking this analogy we can use it also in our marketing communication, allowing us to reach even more potential customers through “marketing transistors” and this must be a fundamental principle for our companies, and thus achieve the desired effect.
There are many forms of “marketing transistors” which amplify our message, for example, referral plans, these are extremely important to spread our offers and promotions. You must use plan referral strategies, such as incentives, for both the customer and for your referral, instant discount on a purchase in exchange for one or more referrals, etc.
If you ing tired of working for large companies and somehow want to become independent of these corporations, you can start your own online business selling various products or working to earn income through advertising campaigns.
Accounts but with experience in website development, optimization, do not worry, there are several manuals that you can start to give you support you in this world. What if you need to know is all about online marketing, because your understanding of these techniques depend on the income it can obtener.Por I recommend taking a marketing course online or buy a book on this topic.
As advice I recommend you take it slow, do not try to run without knowing walk, be patience is the key to getting good results.